Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!



Happy Thanksgiving to all my my faithful readers! I sure you're all wondering what I did this Thanksgiving... well, I'll give you four guesses:

a. Worked all day.

b. Took a moment to remember everything in my pretty awesome life that I'm thankful for, including the fact that I didn't get stuck at Penn station waiting on train cancelled due to snow storms.

c. Ate a delicious Ethiopian meal at the Ethiopian Embassy in Delhi (pictured above) with a bunch of French and German friends.

d. All of the above.

Of course, (d). What can I say? Even without turkey or pumpkin pie (mmmm, pie) Thanksgiving can be pretty awesome. I can't wait to see what Christmas in Delhi is like!


2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! How'd you swing the embassy invite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the Ethiopian Cultural Center (which hosts the restaurant) is part of the embassy. You need to be a member to get in, which one of the dinner attendees was.

    ReplyDelete