Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kadimi's samosas

Ok, I know that several of my blog posts have mentioned my growing obsession with Kadimi's samosas. (So crispy. So flavorful. So cheap!) But I don't believe I have yet actually showed you what this holy grail of samosas looks like. So, for your drooling enjoyment, please see below.




Ok, perhaps on the outside they don't look like anything special, but once you peek inside the hood you see that, unlike the samosas you get in the US--which tend to be filled with mashed potato grizzle and maybe some shriveled up peas--these guys are just chock full of vegetable-y goodness!





The one on the right was the mixed vegetable samosa and the one on the left was the califlower samosa. The other awesome thing about Kadimi's samosas, by the way, is that there is a wide variety of bizarre flavors--apparently there's even a Chinese noodle-filled samosa! (But I'm working my way up to trying that one, because although I DO have faith in Kadimi's samosa magic the idea of a noodle-filled samosa kinda grosses me out).

Also, for the record, Kadimi produces the best lassis in town as well, for the bargain basement price of 10 rupees! (Which is like less than 20 cents). And guess what, I've discovered I'm not the only blogger obsessed with Kadimi's samosas!

And I'll end this post right there as I'm getting too hungry from looking at pictures of these samosas.



No comments:

Post a Comment